Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Charlie Rogan!

Before I had Langdon, I posted about my friend Stephanie Gillespie. She and I went through our difficult pregnancies together and emailed almost everyday. It was so comforting to have someone to talk to who was right there with me. Her son Yates was born just two days before Langdon. And her daughter Charlie Rogan is only three weeks older than Mary Laine. Even though we are much too busy to email everyday now, we do find time to email occasionally about the difficulties of having two under two. She is such a dear friend and I am very thankful for her.

We were able to go to Charlie Rogan's second birthday party last weekend. It was our first time to meet both Yates and Charlie Rogan, and they are just as precious and their pictures. I can't wait to see them grow up together. It meant so much to us to be included in her day.

I am so sad that we don't have a picture of Charlie Rogan facing the camera - we'll get one the next time that we get together.

Here I've got Yates and Stephanie has Langdon. These boys have already been through so much together and they don't even know it :-)

No comments: