Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Langdon - Weeks 6-8

Langdon is growing so much everyday. Remember those big cheeks (click to see a picture) that his sister was so famous for? Well, we think that they are beginning to emerge on our little man. He is already starting to get the "Look at those cheeks!" comments. On the outside, I'm smiling... inside I'm thinking, "Oh, just you WAIT!!" :-) My mom predicts that he will be a little butterball in about 3 weeks.

We saw his first smile emerge on Thanksgiving Day (6 weeks) - and it is definitely one of the thigns that I am most thankful for. He has been giving us alot of smiles and coos ever since, but unfortunately, we haven't been able to capture any of them on camera. It is sad but true that I have taken significantly less pictures of Langdon than I did with Mary Laine. I blame sleeplessness, keeping up with his big sister, and the fact that I am relishing that time that I have with him so much that I don't want to put him down in order to pick up the camera.

He was turning into such a great sleeper - going 5-7 hours between feedings on most nights. And then he regressed. Right at the 8 week mark, he went back to about 3 hours between feedings. He did a little better last night. Hopefully this is just a short phase and we'll start going 7-9 hours soon!

We are so thankful for this precious gift and are grateful for every moment that we have with him (yes, even the ones in the middle of the night!)



Enjoying his hand at 6 weeks
7 weeks

8 weeks - I know that the picture is a little blurry,
but I caught him just as he was about to smile, so I has to use this one.

No comments: