Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Chair


This is the chair that we hate to love. It is simply referred to in my family as "the chair". It belonged to my grandparents and is so so comfortable. Whenever we would go to visit my grandparents, my brother would claim the chair and spend most of his stay in it. He inherited the chair once my grandparents passed away. I spent the entirety of my bedrest with my first pregnancy in the chair and Walker spent most of his recovery from his amputation in the chair. But as much as we love the chair and are thankful for it, we know that we must be in bad shape when we see it coming. Over the past few years, it has been reserved for helping us get through difficult times. We love to have the chair, but hate to have a reason to need it.

Well, the chair is back. I am thankful to have such a comfortable alternative to the bed, but sad to need a reason to use it. If you need me over the next few months, this is probably where I'll be...

No comments: