Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

28 Weeks

I have made it to 28 weeks with no hospital stays! :-) I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday. There had been little change since our last appointment (which is a very good thing!) and they told us that our little guy weighs 2 lbs, 12 ozs. That is 60th percentile. He's hanging in there and doing so well. Unfortunately, my contractions have been more intense and frequent today, but we are still working on getting things settled down so that I can stay out of the hospital. We won't know anything for sure until around bedtime. Hopefully at that point we'll be able to go to bed instead of heading to the hospital! Here are some 28 week pictures - and I do have shirts that aren't black, just always seem to be wearing black when we think to get a photo. :-)

28 weeks

Profile of our big boy :-)

No comments: