Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

27 Weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

I am so thrilled to say that we are officially 27 weeks. I have reached a milestone in this pregnancy that I didn't in my last one - I still haven't been admitted to the hospital! Yeah!! By 27 weeks with Mary Laine, I had been hospitalized twice and put on a magnesium sulfate drip once.

Now we're just taking it a day at a time. I had my steroid shots last week to help with this little guy's lung development. And I'm continuing with strict bedrest, the 17P shots, procardia, and the terbutaline pump. I am so thankful for all of the modern medicine that is available.

And if you're wondering how Mary Laine is faring with all of the changes around here, there is no need to worry. She has been getting more attention than she knows how to handle. So far, Gary, my mom, and my Aunt Susan have tag-teamed as the point person, and my sweet sweet friends have been taking Mary Laine on outings and playdates. She is going to be so bored when she's stuck hanging out at home with just me and the baby in a few months. :-)

Thanks so much to everybody who's been checking on me. I will try to keep the blog up-to-date. Hopefully I won't have any news to report until I make it to 28 weeks next week.

No comments: