Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

27 Weeks

We are rejoicing with each additional week that we can get in the pregnancy, and today marks week #27. We only have one week to go until we make it to the third trimester. While we are definitely praying that we can have a full term pregnancy, Gary and I know that God has a plan for this child's life and it is much better than any of the plans that we can ever make on our own. So, we are being faithful to take the right medications and stay and bedrest and follow the doctor's orders, but in the end know that God has already planned out our daughter's birthday.

I go back for a doctor's appointment on Monday, so I will let everyone know what our status is at that point. Thank you for your continued support right now - we can't tell you how much it has meant to us.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

11 weeks (I felt like I was showing so much at this point - ha!)

21 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks

Deacon isn't sure what to think of all of this new baby stuff

7 comments:

HoltonFamily said...

You look adorable! All belly of course...I bet that is what you will look like at 9 months! :)

Bethany said...

OK, I just got teary looking at those pictures. I am just so excited for y'all. I am still praying and will continue. You look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful, Kathryn. But PLEASE don't stand up too long!

blog said...

Just wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you!

The O'Brien Family said...

I am lovin those maternity clothes!

DK Baria said...

have been keeping up through laura. take care and feel all the prayers surrounding you and little one. dk

Tucker Mahoney said...

You look wonderful Kathryn - thank you for sharing the photos! Praying for you, Gary, and Baby Veritas and I hope that your appointment went well on Monday. Love, Tucker