Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Day 9



So, this activity didn't go at all as I had envisioned it. First, all of our neighbors ended up being out of town (I did give them a heads up a few days ago, but will probably not schedule this on a weekend next year). Then, we ended up going out of town today and didn't have time to bake the homemade Christmas cookies that I had planned to serve. So Mary Laine and Daddy headed to the store for slice and bake (not that I'm knocking slice and bake - I think that they are delicious!). Finally, on the way home from our little trip, Langdon got sick... again... So I was actually relieved that we didn't have to worry about having alot of people over with a sick baby. We did invite Mimi and Papa to join us, though, so that we could have someone over for cookies and hot chocolate.

No comments: