Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Advent Day 10



Well, there was a slight change in plans. Gary is now sick, too, so Mimi and Papa came to the rescue. They whisked Mary Laine away for a day of fun so that I could give my full attention to the sick boys. After alot of playing, they rented the movie Tangled and ate popcorn.
When she got home that night, though, she said that she was hungry, so I caved and let her eat a snack and watch another movie - this is the one that I had planned on our family watching together (if you can't see it, it's How the Grinch Stole Christmas):

Can you tell that having sickness around the house for a few weeks is spoiling my children?!?

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

i have so been there with the never-ending stomach bug. we even had stool samples all around which i refused to put in my fridge so i put them outside (in january) and they froze. the nurse was quite surprised the next morning. i asked her if it mattered that it was frozen to which she responded, "I have no idea...it's never come up before!" 8 weeks later, along with some flagyl, $1000 dollars worth of sprite, gatorade, crackers and clorox wipes....and we were good as new. hope it doesn't take you 8 weeks to get over it. you know you've had the bug too long when you refuse to eat certain things because you don't want to see them again!!!