Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Three Weeks

Our sweet boy is getting to be so big. And I know that I said it last week, but I'll say it again - I cant' believe that it's only been three weeks since he was born. It feels like he's always been with us. Was the misery of bedrest only such a short time ago? This precious one makes me practically forget all that I went through. All that I can think of now is how grateful I am that he's with us and how he was worth every moment of suffering!

He is awake more during the day and is sleeping *a little* longer at night. He even went 5 1/2 hours between feedings a couple of nights ago. He hasn't done it since, but it gave me hope that there will be a full night's sleep again in my future. He is rarely fussy, but when he is, he usually just wants to be held. The one downside (which I'm sure is the case with every newborn) is the number of diapers and outfits we go through in a day. In the picture below, he is on outfit number 3, and there were still a few changes ahead of us before the day was out.

He still has beautiful blue eyes and has the sweetest little coos. We are so thankful for each new day with him.



Langdon at three weeks

No comments: