Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Week

Yesterday was Langdon's one week "birthday". I sent Gary out to get a stuffed animal for us to use for his comparison pictures (we did this with Mary Laine and her Bitty Baby Doll). Gary very appropriately chose Thumper (I mentioned in my last post that we call Langdon "Thumper" because of his long rabbit-like feet). So, here is our precious son at one week:

And to show you how much he looks like his sister, I pulled her one week photo out of the archives:

4 comments:

The Hensons said...

sweet thing!

HoltonFamily said...

I love this idea, SOOO cute!

DK Baria said...

precious!!!!!

Everyday Blessings said...

CONGRATULATIONS, KATHRYN!!! He is absolutely precious! I'm so happy everything went so well and that you finally have your baby boy here! I love all of the pictures!