Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Update - 36 weeks!

I have officially made it to 36 weeks!! I can honestly say that I really never thought that I'd see this day. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks good. The baby appears to be big (hopefully not too big, though!), healthy, and low. The plan is to stop all of my medicines that stop the contractions on Sunday night/Monday morning. Dr. Meck said that my chances of making it too long after that point are very slim. I am thrilled at the prospect of actually being able to come off of bedrest before the baby's here. Not that I'll have any strength to get up and do much, but it will still be nice. And I have hopefully had the last of my shots before my hospital admission - I received my FINAL 17P injection this morning (WOO HOO!) and I think that I may be able to make it without having to move my t-pump site again. That in itself is reason to celebrate.

I'm expecting that our next post will be from the hospital, but if there's one thing that we've learned in my pregnancies, it is to expect the unexpected. Thank you all for your continued love, support, and prayers!


2 comments:

Anne Flanagan said...

So, so happy that you've made it this far. No more shots from Nurse Kate? Yeah!! I better be gettin' a phone call when you go. Love you!

Lee and Hyde Carby said...

This is so exciting!! Congrats to making it to week 36 and being able to stop your medications! We are looking forward to meeting him soon! Best of luck to you in Jackson!