Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May 2010

We stayed very busy in May. Mary Laine and I started the month off with a trip to North Carolina. After stopping in to see Uncle Andy, Aunt Kelly, Jacob and Payton, I got to spend a weekend at the lake with some college friends and Mary Laine got to go to her Grammy and Poppop's house. It was so nice to have a weekend away and to spend some time with my girls. I realize that the time that we were going to bed is the time that we used to be getting ready to go out, but I'm okay with that. :-)

Jennifer, Rachel, me, Pringle, and Sarah Catherine (Jaclyn was taking the pic)

Playing with the grandparents
On the way home, we stopped in Atlanta to see the Galbreaths.

Bathtime with Kelsey and Carter


The next weekend, Gary went to Atlanta for the Galbreaths' Kentucky Derby Party and then the Young Life Golf Tournament. Mary Laine and I couldn't join him because she was a little sick after all of our travels.


Even though we couldn't be at the Derby party, Mary Laine still sported her fanciest hat.

Mary Laine and Sadie chillin' in the shade

Since Mimi filled in her swimming pool, we make due with what we've got

Mary Laine and I also had a chance to go to Destin with Mimi, Aunt Susan, and Aunt Pat. We connected with some distant relatives and got to go and meet them for the first time. But, of course, we got in plenty of beach time while we were there.

Reading with Aunt Pat

Mimi, Mary Laine, Aunt Pat, and Aunt Susan

She loved to walk around with the camera and tell everyone "cheese!"

Dancing with the cute boy (much to Daddy's dismay)

Happy to be back home with Papa

I've almost got this potty-training thing down. I just need to figure out if this is a seat or a hat...

And a quick video of Mary Laine "reading":

No comments: