Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

February 2010

Have I really not posted about February yet?!? Oh my! Well, I guess I've got alot of catching up to do. Here goes... we had a blast celebrating various milestones with friends, attended cousin Jane's baptism, got a light dusting of snow, took Mary Laine's "one year" pictures, traveled to Atlanta for Bill Gale's retirement party, had a blast at Cotton Ball, and played, played, played! Enjoy the pictures:


The high chair became a toy - she loved pushing it around the house!


We love our photographer, Kim Kelley!

Playing with Annie (and Sadie and Emma, but they weren't up for pictures...)


Mrs. Bettey Jim teaching me new games



It's always a party when the O'Brien girls come over to play!


She got this balloon on Valentine's Day and it became her new favorite toy.

Happy Retirement Bill!

Cotton Ball


Playing with Macy (her mom Beebe and I were great friends growing up!)


13 months

No comments: