Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a BOY!!

We had an early ultrasound done last month and were pretty sure, but now it's official. Mary Laine is going to have a brother. We are so excited and now need to start shopping for some blue! We have already decided on the name, but won't reveal that until after he's born. We have to keep you in suspense for something. Since Gary did a very pink and girly blog background when we found out we were having a girl, I decided to return the favor. :-)

On another note, I started my 17P shots yesterday. We are hoping that these will prevent any pre-term labor. Please pray with us that these shots will be effective and that there will be no harmful side-effects to the baby (studies show that it's harmless, but it still makes me a bit nervous...)

Anxiously waiting on this baby boy,
Gary, Kathryn, Mary Laine, and Deacon

5 comments:

Blair said...

Yeah for boys! Congratulations!

Good luck with the shots and I pray they work wonders for you and that precious baby boy!

I don't think I will be too far behind starting mine. I am 12 weeks today!

The Hensons said...

love me some boys!

Niki said...

Hey! So excited you're having a boy! Praying for you and the shots.
Love yall.

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

How exciting! Little boys are so very special!

Lee and Hyde Carby said...

Whoop Whoop! I can't wait to meet little Mr. Dyksterhouse!!