Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2012

We Give Thanks

My handy hubby got to our blog-space dilemma as soon as he saw my post. And my bff from high school told me that she upgraded a long time ago and that I should jump on the bandwagon. So onto that bandwagon I jumped. What is a bandwagon, anyway? Well, since I have enough space to post pictures again, here's a little gem for you:


Anyway... Here is our Thanksgiving summed up in pictures:



This is NOT our Christmas card picture. The kids were over the camera at this point. 




Sweet Eleanor




Mary Laine LOVES Jane - she said that Jane is what she is thankful for this year. 

It wouldn't be a Sturdivant Family function without teaching the children the art of gambling! 







The three Walkers

My cousin William's violin that he learned to play when he was about Langdon's age! 

The Nortons plus 2

Cousins

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

yikes!! that first pic threw me! i love the pics of jane and ml. you should post one of you and lee at that age...it's kinda freaky!! :)

Kathryn said...

You're welcome :)