Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Still Here

Wondering why I haven't posted anything in such a long time? Missing my Christmas Advent activity posts? Wanting to see pictures of my ridiculously adorable kids (okay, so I may be a bit biased)? Well, as much as I would have loved to show you our Thanksgiving and Advent excitement, Google won't let me. That's right, I've reached the limit on photos that I'm allowed to post. Who even knew that there was a limit? Well, I'm here to tell you that there is and we've reached it. And, even though I can tell you all about what we've been up to, I can do that in a phone call (and retain some semblance of a non-digital relationship with you). And let's just be honest here - who really wants to see a blog post without pictures of my cute kids? We all know that's the only reason that you're here.

So, we're working on the problem. Gary said that he'd figure something out for me. But he has about 1.2 million balls up in the air right now, so I wouldn't hold your breath that this is going to be at the top of his ever-growing list for quite some time.

In the meantime, here are two links for you. All about not wanting my kids to be happy and also wanting them to be hated. Have I gotten your attention? Read on...

I Don't Want My Children to Be Happy

Raising Kids the World Will Hate

So, until 2013...

A happy Christmas to all {except my children, who I don't want to be happy} and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Edi said...

If you figure out how to increase photo storage size please share the secret. That happened to me and I deleted duplicate photos, but that will only last me so long.

Kathryn said...

Edi, Laura said that it costs next to nothing to upgrade - that she did it a long time ago. So... we've upgraded. I'll be back with pictures soon. :)