Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

July - Part 1


Wow - this parenting thing is hard! Any of you with two little ones knows that there isn't much free time, and the little bit that I get is used doing something a little more fun and relaxing than blogging. But I don't scrapbook, I'm not great at keeping up with baby books, so this is the keepsake for my kids. I will get caught up. And since we have a certain one year old's birthday coming up next week, I have motivation to do some major blogging. Yes, it's been a YEAR since I was miserable and on bedrest... And I know that I usually actually got in the shower and put on makeup before I let anyone take a picture of me. I'm just going to take a minute to be completely honest. I wanted everyone to think that I handled bedrest like this:

When, in reality, it was really more like this (oh my, I cannot believe that I'm going to post this picture!! If it's disappeared by the time that you're reading this post, that means that I've come to my senses and deleted it!):


Have I mentioned how happy I am to have that experience a year behind me? Anyway... back to July! *WARNING: We did alot of stuff in July. This may take awhile.*

As I've mentioned before, we have decided to have Mary Laine's birthday parties on her half-birthday in the summer since her birthday is so close to Christmas. Her favorite thing to watch on TV right now is Super Why, so she asked for a Super Why party.


She needed a little help from Daddy - her feet barely reached the pedals

Playing with one of her favorite new toys - her kitchen.
She loves to come into the kitchen and cook with me now.

Deacon got in on the celebration.
Does this picture make anyone else think of this?:


Happy happy half-birthday Mary Laine! We love you!!

No comments: