Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Rest of January 2011

Wow - I'm behind on my blogging! We've been having so much fun that it's kept us very busy. Here's a little of what we were up to in January:

ML got a new jeep for Christmas and she loves it!

She loves to sit in her chair and paint.

Annie came over to play

Dad almost killed Gary

Mary Laine got "Baby Kelsey" as a Christmas present and she loves to take care of her.

Mary Laine wants to test out all of Langdon's baby gear. Here she is in his carseat.

Langdon's first snow



Shooting hoops with Daddy

Okay - so I mentioned in an earlier post that Mary Laine had started taking off her clothes and diaper while in bed. I checked on her before I went to sleep one night, and this is how I found her! Thankfully, as of this post, that bad habit has been broken!

Langdon turned 3 months!

Mary Laine still loves her Uncle Walker

Langdon is with Mrs. Bettye Jim, one of our most favorite people!

I have to keep a close eye on these two.


For some reason, Mary Laine loves to have a cup of milk and a cup of water at the same time. It makes her really happy. I don't think that I'll ever figure that one out.

I (Kathryn) got sick for a few days, so Gary was Mr. Mom. I emerged from my room to find this scene - a total mess, with everyone eating and watching TV (except for Deacon, who was waiting expectantly for food to fall).
I think that the kids were a little disappointed that I healed!


He's somewhat mobile. I left him in the center of the playgym, and found him like this a few minutes later.

We got a nursery makeover at church. Mary Laine loves the new toys!

And it was all thanks to this superwoman! :-)

Who's who?





We went to the Children's Museum in Jackson one day and Mary Laine had a great time. Langdon must have been a little bored, though - he slept through our entire visit.





DISCLAIMER: This video is too long and won't be interesting to you unless you are a grandparent or blood relative, and maybe not even then. It was a special request from Aunt Su-Su, so here you go:




1 comment:

Aunt Su-Su said...

She has the "no hands driving" down. I LOVED the video. Thanks Kathryn!