Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For TMac

I promised TMac that I would go back and find a picture that we had taken of the first time that he held Mary Laine. On first glance, it doesn't look that bad, right? This was after he held her out like a football, and I think that we had done some posing... notice how unnatural his hand looks. :-) If you go down a couple of posts and see the picture of him with Langdon, I think that you'll agree that we've come a long way! TMac has even offered to babysit!! I'm so proud!

By the way, don't you love the pacifier in this picture? It's about as big as Mary Laine!

And, on another note, I have to document something funny that Mary Laine said yesterday (wish that I would remember to jot down all of her funny comments). We were about to go upstairs for her bath last night, and as she started climbing the stairs, she turned around, looked at me very seriously, and said, "I'll go on up. You stay downstairs, Kathryn." WHAT?!? Did my daughter really just call me Kathryn? And say that she wanted to go on up without me? When did she turn into a teenager?? Thankfully, she went back to calling me "Mama" for the rest of the night!

No comments: