Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He Is Still Risen in June

Even though it has been a few months since Easter, we celebrate the fact that we have forgiveness and grace in our risen Savior everyday. So, here are our belated Easter pics:

Waking up in my Easter PJs

Quality time with Daddy before church

In my beautiful Easter Dress that Stevie Pillow made for me

Happy to be going to church

With my cousins Carson and Neal

Hyde and Lee (expecting Mary Laine's cousin Jane in September)


Family Picture

Daddy thought my bonnet would look better as a rally cap

Playing with Uncle Sykes and Aunt Ygondine

Mary Laine and Carson

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

wow! when did carson and neal grow up????! nice rally cap, dad!!

The O'Brien Family said...

ML is beautiful! Just lovely!