Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my senior year of high school and very ready to move to North Carolina to start at Wake Forest

5 things on my to-do list for today? (Since I'm in Atlanta right now, there isn't much of a list...)
1. Hold my god-daughter, Kelsey
2. Play with my god-son, Carter
3. Go to target with Shannon
4. Work on my Wii skills (the Galbreaths just got one last night)
5. Think of a 5th thing to put on my to-do list (Don't you just love vacations?!?)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Haribo gummy bears
2. Nutty bars
3. Pretzels
4. Wheat thins
5. Yogurt


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give more to my church and missions/build a rec center in Tchula
2. Travel all over the world
3. Probably would save/invest alot of it
4. Build a Target/Chick-fil-A in Greenwood
5. Invest in teleport technology


5 bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Snacking
3. Not returning phone calls
4. Putting off my work outs
5. Not being able to say "no"


5 places I've lived:
1. Greenville, MS
2. Greenwood, MS
3. Tuxedo, NC
4. Winston-Salem, NC
5. Acworth, GA


5 jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Camp Counselor
3. Marketing Representative
4. Transportation Planning Coordinator
5. Banker


I was tagged by Elizabeth, and I get to tag 5 people: Shannon, Laura, Bethany, Jennifer, and Catherine (because I want to give her an excuse to update her blog :-) ).

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

how can snacking be a bad habit if you're eating wheat thins, yogurt and pretzels?????

Kathryn said...

AND gummy bears and nutty bars!! :-)