Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2015

Story About My Life

This is for Aunt Su-Su, who asks us almost everytime she sees us when we're going to post on the blog again. And by we, I mean me.

The kids decided that they wanted to write auto-biographies tonight. Langdon doesn't actually know what an auto-biography is, so he wrote it about his alter-ego, "Langdon James Dyksterhouse Joe". So here they are. Enjoy!


 The Story About My Life
"and her Name was Mary Laine"

Once there was a little girl. She went to Bible School. She learned a verse. It was "Death and life are in the power of the tongue" Proverbs 18:21. It was Wednesday and she went to Science then she sent to Lesson Time and then she went to Games then to the sanctuary and then she was done.



And now that we're done, I'd like to introduce my brother's make-believe story.
The End.



Langdon James Dyksterhouse Joe
"Just Joe"
a story about my life

I went to college and there was a principal and there was a teacher.

Then I had to take a nap at home. So I went to sleep and then to golf, and then I ate lunch.

The story's almost done. I did those things.

And then I had another nap and then it was bedtime. The next morning I woke up and I did the same things.

The story's almost done and my name is Dyksterhouse.

I cuddle up in bed and fall asleep.

The End.

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

well, he gets golf and sleep in there. i think he's got his priorities in line!!! :)