Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Atlanta

Last month, we made a very quick trip to Atlanta. I know, I know. I've been telling many of you for a long time that I'll come and visit the next time that I'm there, but we made alot of friends over the five years that we were there and also have some college friends there as well, and there just isn't enough time. Hopefully we'll see you the next time that we're there, and, in the meantime, our door is always open for you to come here to visit us (hint, hint!).

Mary Laine is finally old enough to really love hanging out with her pseudo-cousins/future best friends, the Galbreaths. Probably twice a week since we've been back, Mary Laine will sigh and say, "I miss Carter and Kelsey!" (Don't worry Collin, you'll make the cut in a few years, I'm sure.) She had so much fun!












We also got to meet Lee for the first time. She is just as adorable in person as she has been in her pictures.




We were sad to go after such a whirlwind of a trip. We'll be back soon, or I'll never hear the end of it from Mary Laine.

No comments: