Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting to be such a Big Boy!

Wow - I realize that I've only posted Birthday/Anniversary songs on here since early June. I have alot of catching up to do. We've had a very full summer. We have been on the road on and off since mid-July and are finally home for good (well, until our trip to Auburn next month). We have had such a fun summer and the kids are growing and changing so much. I will try to sit down over the next week and post about our summer adventures. But I wanted to go ahead and get something on here to show what Langdon's been up to lately. Two days ago, he finally decided to start crawling (he's been scooting backwards for awhile now), and he also said his first word (aside from "Mama" and "Dada") - he said "dog", and he signed it, right after he crawled over to Deacon. I caught a little bit of the crawling on video, but couldn't get him to actually say "dog" again. I'll try to catch him doing it in the next few days.

No comments: