Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weeks 31 and 32

Since I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow, I figured that I should hurry up and get my pictures up for weeks 31 and 32. Things have been going really well these past few weeks. We have gone over 3 weeks without a hospital admission. At this point with Mary Laine, we had already checked into the hospital 8 or 9 times, so this is a huge improvement!! And we got great news at our appointment last week. The baby weighed 4 lbs, 13 oz! He is a great size, and everything looked really good. I am continuing to have alot of contractions, but they don't seem to be changing things too much, so we are still just watching and waiting. I am definitely getting more and more uncomfortable every day and am ready to be back on my feet again, but am so thankful that there have been so few problems so far in this pregnancy. I am also so so grateful for all of the help that we're getting from family and friends. Gary's mom is in town helping out this week and Mary Laine adores her Grammy. She has become her little shadow, wanting to go wherever she goes and be her "helper". And my amazing friend Shannon is leaving her two young children next week to come and help out here. We are so blessed!! I will try to post soon about how our visit goes tomorrow.

31 Weeks

32 Weeks

1 comment:

TB said...

No picture of your Husband's awesome handlebar? I'm a little dissapointed.