Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Quick Note from the Father

Why do people insist on apologizing to me that my beautiful daughter looks everything like my beautiful wife?  This makes no sense.  What husband in his right mind would want his little girl to come out of the womb looking just like him?  On the flip side, how many husbands would love for a perfect little girl to be born that is a spitting image of the woman that he loves more than life itself?  Hopefully you get my point - from now on NO apologizing for my little girl being a beautiful replica of the woman I married :)

Thanks for all the notes and visits!  We are well loved.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It is so funny you say that - people always said that to me about Carter. I loved that he looked like Sam! Even funnier - I am one of the ones who apologized to you!! How quickly we forget! I do have to say that she is one of the prettiest newborns I have ever seen - truthfully! Can't wait to meet her.