Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord" Psalm 127:3

Baby Dyksterhouse is on the way!! I am due on February 6, 2009. Gary and I couldn't be more excited and are so grateful for this precious gift that God has given us. I am now 14 weeks pregnant and am enjoying some of the comforts of the 2nd trimester. So far, I have been feeling
pretty good and my appetite (and waistline) have definitely grown over the past couple of weeks. Please pray with us for this baby as s/he continues to grow and develop.

11 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for yall! The two of you will be wonderful parents!

The Downings said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!

The O'Brien Family said...

Great picture! Definitely going to be wonderful parents!

Bethany said...

I am so excited for y'all. We will hardly be able to hug when we (hopefully) see y'all around Christmas. You will be in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

We are unbelievably excited for you guys and can't wait to meet "Barry"!! We look forward to frequent trips to Mississippi

The Hensons said...

it's about time you got this post up!!! congrats. who is barry? have a girl, ok, so our kids can marry, and we can finally be related!! :)

The O'Brien Family said...

I am going to post it before there is even a guess...I think it's a BOY!

The Usserys said...

Congratulations to you both! We're praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy:)

HotMommy said...

Yeah! You blog too! I'll follow y'all's preggie progress here.

Anonymous said...

i know i have told you before, but i will say it again...congrats!!

i am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I hope he/she get's Hollywood's eyes! :) JRK