Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome Home Deacon!

Deacon arrived safely home yesterday afternoon and is quickly adjusting to life at the Dyksterhouse. Like any good Wake Forest fans, of course we had to give him a good Wake Forest name. Deacon eats, sleeps, plays, and cries between his many potty breaks (most of which are outside), and he is even sleeping through the night. He is a handful right now, but we are really enjoying having him here with us. I have posted a few pictures and a video (I hate the way my voice sounds on camera and wish that I had remembered this when I was filming, so just pay attention to the cute dog and not the annoying owner.)

4 comments:

The Hensons said...

cute dog! at least he's clean when he eats!

DK Baria said...

just too cute! Mama DK

The O'Brien Family said...

can't wait to meet Deacon!

The Usserys said...

Deacon is adorable. congrats on getting a dog. they re the best companions in the world!